MAISON & OBJET
The professional meeting of the universe of the house and home decoration
Maison & Objet is a major event in the design and lifestyle area. The Parisian edition gathers ,twice a year, a large number of professionals from all countries, coming to learn about new trends or to present their products.
This tradeshow is designed as an experience, organized in three main sectors:
- Home, with an overarching decorative offer,
- Objet, the show’s concept store,
- Luxury, Design and Architecture for an exceptional offer.
The next Maison & Objet 2016 edition will take place from September 02nd to September 06th 2016 at the Villepinte exhibition center.
Are you visiting? Let us take care of everything and enjoy a relaxing stay. Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the nearest 4 star hotel to the exhibition center.
· How to go to the exhibition
Just a 5-minutes drive from Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte, Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle, has a convenient 300-places parking.
If you don’t have a vehicule, you can either:
- Use public transports: take the 349, 350 or 641 bus to the station “Parc des expositions - RER”.
- Use our shuttles: for information on schedule and price, please contact our concierge team.
- Use one of our electrical Green driver car: an ecological private transfer starting from 10€. To book your transfer, ask our concierges.
· Practical information
To prepare for your visit, check the “Pratical Information” section on the Maison & Objet 2016 website, including the map and opening hours.
· Lunch & Diner near the exhibition
Looking for a relaxing atmosphere after a long day? Our Cosmos Bar welcomes you until 1:00 am and offers light snacking until 11:30 pm. At lunch, you can also choose our Cosmos menu, which changes every week at the discretion of our Chef.
For your business lunches or for the gourmets, you can also go to Apollo Restaurant to enjoy the generous buffets prepared by our Chef David Nys.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information at +33 1 48 17 12 17 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.