MAISON & OBJET
The professional meeting of the universe of the house and home decoration
Maison & Objet is a major event in the design and lifestyle area. The Parisian edition gathers ,twice a year, a large number of professionals from all countries, coming to learn about new trends or to present their products.
This tradeshow is designed as an experience, organized in three main sectors:
- Home, with an overarching decorative offer,
- Objet, the show’s concept store,
- Luxury, Design and Architecture for an exceptional offer.
Are you visiting? Let us take care of everything and enjoy a relaxing stay. Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle is the nearest 4 star hotel to the exhibition center.
· How to go to the exhibition
Just a 5-minutes drive from Parc des Expositions Paris Nord Villepinte, Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle, has a convenient 300-places parking.
If you don’t have a vehicule, you can either:
- Use public transports: take the 349, 350 or 641 bus to the station “Parc des expositions - RER”.
- Use our shuttles: for information on schedule and price, please contact our concierge team.
- Use one of our electrical Green driver car: an ecological private transfer starting from 10€. To book your transfer, ask our concierges.
· Practical information
To prepare for your visit, check the “Pratical Information” section on the Maison & Objet 2016 website, including the map and opening hours.
· Lunch & Diner near the exhibition
During Maison & Objet our talented chef prepares delicious Themed gourmet buffet Dinner from September 1st to 6th at the restaurant Apollo.
09/01/16: Pastries Buffet
09/02/16: Seafood Buffet
09/03/16: Indian Buffet
09/04/16: West Indian Buffet
09/05/16: Cheese Buffet
09/06/16: Asian Buffet
Price per person: 49 euros VAT inc, beverage excluded
Price per person for the SeaFood buffet: 52 euros VAT inc, beverage excluded
Looking for a relaxing atmosphere after a long day? Our Cosmos Bar welcomes you until 1:00 am and offers light snacking until 11:30 pm. At lunch, you can also choose our Cosmos menu, which changes every week at the discretion of our Chef.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information at +33 1 48 17 12 17 or at email@example.com.